As part of our first time buyer mortgage service, some of the features include:
- Helping you work out how much you can borrow based on your individual circumstances
- Helping you work out how much you would like to budget for the mortgage and protecting the mortgage debt from unforeseen situations in life
- Arranging a Mortgage Agreement in Principle, which will place you in a strong position with an estate agent making an offer for your potential dream home.
- Completing your mortgage application and supporting you throughout the process
- Providing a recommended protection portfolio to make sure that your mortgage debt and family are protected from unforeseen situations in life.
- Recommending a solicitor to help you with the conveyancing process
- Providing regular updates on the conveyancing process once the offer has been issued.